Large 500 ml bottles sold in cases of 12.
Wicklow Rapeseed Oil is grown and harvested on our farm in the heart of the Wicklow countryside. It has its own unique flavour and can be used for a variety of cooking purposes.
Great Taste Award Winners 2014 and 2015
Try adding it to your favourite salad or marinade and use it as a dipping oil for rustic breads. Also use it when making your stir fry or when roasting.
Rapeseed oil will add a richness of colour, taste and texture to your finished dish. Our oil is a truly tasty versatile oil with all the nutrition.
- Extra Virgin
- Less saturated fats than all other cooking oils
- 10 times the Omega 3 content of Olive Oil
- High in Omega 6 and Omega 9
- Rich in Vitamin E
- Favourable Omega 6 to Omega 3 ratio
- High smoke point retains all health benefits whilst cooking
Ingredient: Cold Pressed Rapeseed Oil
RRP £5.33 per bottle.