Goldenfry Yorkshire Pudding & Pancake Mix
Makes 12 puddings in 30 minutes
No artificial flavours or preservatives
Wheat Flour (contains Calcium Carbonate, Iron, Niacin, Thiamin), Skimmed Milk Powder, Salt, Dried Egg Powder.
For allergens, including Cereals containing Gluten, please see ingredients in bold.
Preparation and Usage:
For perfect Yorkshire Puddings every time, follow these simple steps:
- Pre-heat the oven to 220C/Fan 200C/Gas Mark 7
- Empty the contents into a mixing bowl, add 220ml of cold water and 2 medium eggs. Whisk thoroughly to form a smooth batter.
- Add a little oil into each compartment of a 12 hole cupcake tray.
- Place in the pre-heated oven and leave to heat until the oil is sizzling hot, between 5-10 minutes.
- Confidently pour the batter evenly into the compartments and return to the oven.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes (do not open the oven door for the first 15 minutes) until well risen and golden.
- Serve immediately for crisp well risen Yorkshire puddings.
Also perfect for Pancakes every time, follow these simple steps:
- Empty the contents into a mixing bowl.
- Add 250ml of cold water and 1 medium egg. Whisk thoroughly to form a smooth batter, then transfer to a jug.
- Heat a little oil in a frying pan. Pour a little batter into the frying pan, enough to cover the base thinly and swirl around to coat the pan evenly. Cook until golden. Toss or flip the pancake over to cook the other side.
- Serve when cooked, then add a drop more oil to the pan to cook the next pancake.
Tasty Tips to Try!
Try adding a handful of mixed fruit and a teaspoon of cinnamon to the batter before baking, serve with a drizzle of golden syrup and vanilla ice-cream.
Wheat - Contains
Eggs - Contains
Milk - Contains
Artificial Flavours - Free From
Artificial Preservatives - Free From
Store in a cool, dry place.
Best Before End: See Top