Indulge in this well rounded rich tomato and onion cooking sauce, straight from the Moghul dynasty, with freshly ground spices roasted to perfection to give a delicious fresh, low fat Rogan Josh
- perfect for slow-cooking with lamb!
This curry sauce recipe has been handed down over three generations. A fresh tomato and onion cooking sauce with a hint of cassia and cardamom, originally from Kashmir, works exceptionally well with lamb. Cook slowly with diced shoulder of lamb so that the meat has time to absorb the spices in the sauce!
- Low in fat - less than 2%!
- No added artificial colours, flavourings or preservatives!
- Fresh whole chillies inside - make it mild or make it wild!
- Suitable for freezing
- Great as part of a calorie-controlled diet - whatever plan you are on!
- Serves 3-4 people