Home: Recipes > Puddings
Soft Farmhouse Black PuddingRecipe #1604
The finest ground spices including pimento, pepper, cinnamon and cloves which blend together perfectly for a full rounded farmhouse flavour. The firm texture is normally more popular in England.
+ Show Costings
+ Order Items
+ Modify Recipe
Step by Step Guide
1. Mince fat and suet where applicable through a fine plate (5mm).
2. Add black pudding mix and mix thoroughly
3. Add warm water (40°C) and mix to a slurry
4. Let stand till cool. (This allows the mix to firm up for ease of filling.)
5. Fill into casings and cook at 80°C for approximately 50 - 60 mins