The CARDBOARD + PLA (CA + PLA) containers are made of pure cellulose fiber coated with polylactic acid (PLA) which makes them waterproof.
Suitable for contact with any food.
The CARDBOARD + PLA (CA + PLA) containers are heat sealable and together with the COMPAC Heat Sealer Machines and Film Reels, make up the COMPAC SYSTEM.
They are obtained from biodegradable raw materials from renewable sources.
The containers are printed with instructions for use and disposal in Italian / English / French / German / Spanish.
They can be recycled or completely disposed of in composting stations.
The CARDBOARD + PLA (CA + PLA) containers comply with the criteria of the FSC Certification System which ensures that the product is made of FSC certified and other controlled material, confirming Compac's environmental and social respect.
The CARDBOARD + PLA (CA + PLA) containers, BIODEGRADABLE and COMPOSTABLE, comply with the criteria of the TV AUSTRIA OK COMPOST certification referring to the European standard UNI EN13432. RECYCLABLE CONTAINERS WITH PAPER - ATICELCA - 501 - level A
Technical characteristics of the containers:
- have a high elasticity which makes them absolutely safe from the risk of breakage during handling or transport;
- have excellent resistance to aggressive chemical agents and organic and inorganic substances (including oils, fats, etc) and excellent physiological behaviour (odourless, tasteless);
- they are suitable to be used for heating food in a microwave oven and a traditional oven up to +200 Celsius for 30 minutes;
- suitable to be used for cooking by the consumer only if subsequent to the heat-sealing of the package with READY TO COOK food in a microwave and traditional oven up to +200 Celsius for 30 minutes;
- are suitable for use in freezing food down to a minimum temperature of -40 Celsius