Cream Cardboard Tray
Dimensions: 137 x 122 x 45mm
Suitable for C2 and C3 Compac tray lidding machines.
The ideal choice for ready meal applications
Cream Cardboard with PET Layer:
Suitable for the characteristics of the temperature resistance of the material to be used for heating food in the microwave oven and traditional oven.
- Conventional Oven - up to +200℃ for 60 minutes
Our cardboard trays are produced from pure cellulose fiber coated with polyethylene terephthalate (PET) to make them waterproof and greaseproof.
The containers in CA+PET are thermo-sealable and are a paramount element of the COMPAC SYSTEM together with the tray sealers and the sealing film reels.
Technical properties of our containers:
Which film can be used to seal this type of tray?
- good mechanical properties (abrasion resistance, flexural strength, etc.
- high elasticity which make them safe from breakage during handling and transport
- excellent resistance to aggressive chemical agents, to organic and inorganic substances (including oil, fat, etc) and an excellent physiological behaviour (odourless, flavourless)
- suitable for reheating in microwave ovens or traditional ovens up to +200 degrees Celsius for 60 minutes, and suitable for frozen food down to a minimum temperature of -40 degrees Celsius.
This CA+PET tray seals to the following film types:
Compac Lidding Film Epeel 150MM X 250M - B1TPAF150EP easypeel (at sealing temperature 150C)
Compac Lidding Film Epeel 210MM X 250M - B2TPAF210EP easypeel (at sealing temperature 150C)
Compac Lidding Film Epeel 150MM X 200M - B1TPUMAF150EP easypeel (at sealing temperature 135/145C)
Compac Lidding Film Epeel 210MM X 200M - B2TPUMAF210EP easypeel (at sealing temperature 135/145C)
Please note this item includes UK Government Plastic Packaging Tax, introduced from April 2022.