Our containers are made from pure cellulose fibre coated with poly lactic acid (PLA) which makes them waterproof and grease proof.
These containers are biodegradable
The containers are thermo-sealable and are a paramount element of the COMPAC SYSTEM together with the tray sealers and the sealing film.
Technical properties of our containers
• of High Quality, our containers have a good rigidity and compressive strength which make them safe from breakage during handling and transport;
• excellent resistance to oils & fats;
• suitable for reheating food in microwave oven up to 800 Watt for 3 minutes, and in traditional oven up to +175 °C for 30 minutes;
• suitable to pack frozen food down to a minimum temperature of -25 °C;
• our containers are able to go directly from the freezer to the oven.
They are manufactured from renewable biodegradable raw materials.
Our trays can be printed and customised on demand (brands and logos, texts, colours).
They can be recycled or disposed completely in industrial composting facilities, via your customers house recycling bin.
The containers CA + PLA meet the criteria of the FSC® Certification System that ensures that the raw materials, such as pure cellulose fibre, are sourced from forests managed correctly and responsibly, confirming the environmental and social Compac respect.
Films that can be used with this tray include:
150mm - Product Code: B1TBFN