This CP Rose MK 5 RE ham boiler is individually hand made in England by highly skilled craftsmen.
The ham boiler is constructed with the use of polished stainless steel throughout and the water cooker is checked over at every step of the process and then further tested by a full cooking cycle once the ham boiler is finished.
The lid is made so that it is as tightly fitted as possible so that the steam, vapour and odour cannot escape from the ham boilers inner pan. This helps the machine keep a constant temperature and therefore the most perfectly cooked meat.
The CP Rose MK 5 RE ham boiler has its elements positioned underneath the innder pan meaning that anything placed into the ham boiler is never in direct contact with the elements.
CP Rose make a few different sized models of ham boiler to suit all customers requirements, however if you think that they are not the ham boiler for you, then take a look a the Ascoli range of ham boiler and the Talsa range of water cooker.Technical Information
- Ham Cooker External Dimensions (WxDxH) 640x530x1030mm
- Ham Cooker Inner Pan Dimensions (WxH) 475x450mm
- Ham Cooker Capacity per cook 5 x 7kgs trussed joints
- Ham Cooker Power 240V 13amp
- Ham Cooker Element Type Ring element (under the base of the cooker, easy cleaning)