The Medoc STL390 bandsaw is a floor standing bandsaw constructed of stainless steel, built to work in an industrial environment and suitable for long shifts.
The STL390 takes bandsaw blades of length 2910mm which are held in place by the automatic blade tensioner helping to improve the cutting action and increase the bandsaw blade life. The blade cleaners are easily removed for cleaning without the use of tools, and due to the machine being sealed to IP65 dust and water protection levels it can be washed with pressure if required.
The bandsaw comes as standard with a product pusher or half sliding table and a thickness plate to improve the accuracy of the cuts.
External Dimensions (895mmW x 1010mmD x 1780mmH)
- Blade Length 2910mm
- Blade Speed 28 m/s
- Blade Wheel Type stainless steel with double rim
- Blade Wheel Diameter 360mm
- Max Cutting Height 400mm
- Max Cutting Thickness 335mm
- Motor 3.5HP (1ph) or 4HP (3ph)
- Electrics 1ph 16AMP or 3 phase 16AMP
- Construction stainless steel
- Weight 205kg