The Medoc 3PH STL390 bandsaw is a floor standing bandsaw constructed of stainless steel, built to work in an industrial environment and suitable for long shifts.
The STL390 takes bandsaw blades of length 2910mm which are held in place by the automatic blade tensioner helping to improve the cutting action and increase the bandsaw blade life. The blade cleaners are easily removed for cleaning without the use of tools, and due to the machine being sealed to IP65 dust and water protection levels it can be washed with pressure if required.
The bandsaw comes as standard with a product pusher or half sliding table and a thickness plate to improve the accuracy of the cuts.
The STL390 bandsaw is the middle sized bandsaw of the Medoc STL range, so should you need a slightly smaller bandsaw then take a look at the STL350 or if you require a bigger model then look no further than the STL430 bandsaw.Technical Information
- Bandsaw External Dimensions (WxDxH) 895x1010x1780mm
- Bandsaw Max Cutting Height 400mm
- Bandsaw Max Cutting Thickness 335mm
- Bandsaw Blade Length 2910mm
- Bandsaw Wheel Size 360mm
- Bandsaw Motor 4 HP (3 phase) 3.5 HP (1 phase is available, please call for prices)
- Bandsaw Blade Speed 28 m/s
- Bandsaw Construction stainless steel