The Medoc MG300 Slicer has a nearly all stainless steel construction and is suitable for customers that require a slicing machine capable of slicing high capacities.
The MG300 slicer has a 300mm or 12" blade with plastic buttons and rubber covers creating a slicer button with IP66 rating. The slicer has a blade protection ring, and a safety device on the blade cover for extra safe blade removal.
The slicer has a high quality gear box drive system producing 0.4HP through a top quality German slicing blade. It slices with an extremely smooth action and features an integrated automatic slicer blade sharpener.
- Slicer external dimensions (WxDxH) 570x725x435mm
- Slicer blade size 300mm (12")
- Slice thickness 0-25mm adjustable
- Gripper Spike Depth 2mm (leaving 3mm of product)
- Slicer Motor 0.4HP
- Slicer weight 62kg
- Slicer construction rounded stainless steel
- Slicer feet type stainless steel with rubber base
- Slicer button type Plastic with rubber cover and IP66 rating
- Slicer drive type gear driven