The Medoc MA350 automatic slicing machine is an extremely well built machine. Nearly all stainless steel construction the slicer is recommended for use in food processors and high usage butchers.
Using the MG350 slicer the MA350 is the automatic version and is capable of easily changing from auto to manual in a matter of seconds. The MA350 slicing machine is capable of slicing at 32 slices per minute in automatic mode.
The slicer is driven using a high quality gearbox drive system turning a top quality German slicing blade.
The MA350 slicer comes complete with a slicer blade protection ring with a safety device on the blade cover to increase safety when removing the blade. It has an extremely smooth action and has an automatic sharpening device.
For higher capacity take a look at the MHS slicing machine, which can slice bone-in or boneless fresh meat.
- Slicer external dimensions (WxDxH) 670x810x530mm
- Slicer blade size 350mm (14")
- Max slice thickness 25mm
- Slicer Motor 0.4HP
- Slicer weight 83kg
- Slicer construction rounded stainless steel
- Slicer feet type stainless steel with rubber base
- Slicer button type plastic with rubber covers and IP66 rating
- Slicer drive type gear driven
- Slicer carriage speed 32 slices/min