The Medoc MG350 Slicer has a nearly all stainless steel construction and is suitable for customers that require a slicing machine capable of slicing high capacities.
The MG350 slicer has a 350mm or 14" blade with plastic buttons and rubber covers creating a slicer button with IP66 rating. The slicer has a blade protection ring, and a safety device on the blade cover for extra safe slicer blade removal.
The slicer has a high quality gear box drive system producing 0.4HP through a top quality German slicing blade. It slices with an extremely smooth action and features an integrated automatic slicer blade sharpener.
If you require a slicer that is more for medium capacities then have a look at the Sirman Palladio slicing machines.
If you require a slicer that is more for ligh capacities then have a look at the Sirman Canova slicing machines.
- Slicer external dimensions (WxDxH) 590x775x455mm
- Slicer blade size 350mm (14")
- Max slice thickness 25mm
- Slicer Motor 0.4HP
- Slicer weight 68kg
- Slicer construction rounded stainless steel
- Slicer feet type stainless steel with rubber base
- Slicer button type plastic with rubber covers and IP66 rating
- Slicer drive type gear driven