he Omega MM50 is a table top, one blade mixer for meat processing. It quickly mixes meat, spices and other ingredients to produce an evenly blended mixture for sausages, hamburgers, meatloaf etc.
The Omega MM50 mixer is reliable and easy to use and clean, and is an ideal mixer for butchers. meat-processing centres, sausage factories and supermarkets.
Omega mixers have to following features:
- AISI 304 stainless steel casing, bowl and blades
- Tip-up bowl for emptying out the mixture
- Stainless steel lid that may be raised into two different positions, with safety micro
- Ventilated motor for non-stop use. Forward drive, stop and reverse, with low-voltage (24V) N.V.R.
- Electric components housed in a container with IP56 protection rating
- Machines conforming to CE hygience and safety standards
If you think the MM50 mixer is too small for your requirements take a look at the MB90.
If you are after a mixer for producing sausage meat then why not go down the lines of a mixer-grinder, take a look at Kolbe's range of mixer grinders.Technical Information
- No. of mixer blades = 1
- Mixer capacity 50kg
- Mixer motor 1.5kW, 2HP
- Mixer net weight 85kg
- Mixer construction 304 stainless steel casing, bowl and blades
- Hopper type tip-up bowl for emptying out the mixture
- Mounting type fixed stand with 4 wheels