Lumbeck & Wolter (L&W) knives and plates are our Premium range.
This stainless steel #22 mincer plate has 8mm
holes and is double sided
with 1 notch on the outside.
►Its mincing holes are 8mm (actually 7.8mm) or 5/16 inches.
►It is called a L&W Toolsteel.
►Diameter of #22 ~ 83mm (approx)
►This doubled sided plate can be flipped over and the reverse side used to double the longevity.
►This plate does not
have a hub.
►Manufactured in Germany from tool steel (not stainless steel).
►Recommended that you use a L&W knife with a L&W plate.
►Change your plate and knife together, to ensure an efficient usage of your machine.
Care instructions for good working and long lasting life of L&W meat mincer plates & knives:
- Always use the same plate & knife together
- Never tighten too hard plate against knife
- Never run the meat mincer without product
- Make sure that the square spindle is not badly worn
- Always wear gloves when handling knives & plates
- Wash plate and knife with hot water only. Dry well to prevent rust spots as this is tool steel not stainless steel