The No.52 mincer blades we sell are made to fit No.52 meat mincers / mixer grinders with mincer plates which are 130mm in diameter.
The No.52 mincer blade is measured from one arm tip to the opposing mincer blade arm tip and is approx 120mm in diameter. The square cut out in the centre of the mincer blade is approx 21x21mm, this is where the mincer blade connects to the worm.
The L&W No.52 mincer knives come in two different styles, the standard 'Type N' mincer blade has a straight cutting edge and are made from tool-steel. The long life No.52 mincer blade is made from polished stainless steel and also has a straight cutting edge.
- Mincer Blade Diameter (from tip to tip) 120mm (approx)
- Mincer Blade Inside Square Measurement (WxD) 21x21mm (approx)
- L&W Mincer Blade Edge Type Straight
- L&W Mincer Blade Construction Tool Steel (standard)
- L&W Mincer Plate Type long life