AST - AUTOMATIC STRING TIER - The Fastest Automatic String Tier Ever Made
OUTPUT: UP TO 86+ KNOTS PER MINUTE - WITH 30MM INCREMENTS
SCOTNET are renowned worldwide for its meat stuffing and pressing machines. Using our manufacturing expertise, and our knowledge of the meat industry, we have developed the most advanced, and fastest automatic string tier available.
We have worked with our customers to understand the weaknesses in the market and taken a ground-up approach as we have developed our Automatic String Tying machine.
What we have engineered is going to revolutionise the market, with the fastest speed, lowest maintenance costs and highest OEE in the industry.
- Exchange Knotting Head Service - the entire knotting head is removed in minutes and can be replaced with an exchange one, keeping downtime to a minimum.
- Reduced skill required on-site, simply replace the head with two bolts to remove.
- Works with all colours of twine, even black.
- Use Polycotton or Elastic Twine interchangeably.
- Single button press for pitch (gap between bands)
- Pneumatics manufactured by Festo. Spare parts are easily accessible worldwide through Festo distributors or direct from SCOTNET.
- Ewon - Operating on either LAN or sim card - our remote access to the machine allows your engineers or ours to log output and diagnose faults remotely.
- The entire SCOTNET AUTOMATION AST range is controlled by PILZ safety relays. All connections are at least IP65 or above, ensuring reliability in even the wettest environments.
- HMI controlling machine functions, reporting output and efficiency figures, password protection and engineering diagnostics.
- Sides open for easy cleaning and fast tool-less belt changes.
- Emergency Stop button mounted centrally.
- Operated with compressed air and three-phase power supply.
- CE marked.
- Braked Castors and adjustable feet ensure secure footing while working and easy movement when required.
- Product Length Sensor - customising knot patterns along the joints
Removable Tying Head
The head can be removed in under a minute, meaning when maintenance is due, the head can simply be swapped for a replacement minimising down time.
No aluminium is used only stainless steel and brass meaning they can be cleaned with a power hose.
One Piece Design
Removing connections between the machine and conveyers, eliminating possible water ingress.
Our tunnel is effectively over 150mm wider than many other on the market, coping with the largest of pork joints.
Easy To Get Started
Auto set up. Easy 7 step knotting head set up
Easy To Move
Breaked Castors, ensuring secure footing while working and easy movement when required.
Operated with compressed air and 3 phase power supply.
3 MODELS AVAILABLE
Knots Per Minute
3 models available 50, 65 & 80 knots per minute with 30mm gap between bands.
50 knots per minute
65 knots per minute
80+ knots per minute
to download the brochure for the Automatic String Tying Machine.