- 12 screen printed Aseptopol bottles and 12 triggers
- Bottles are reusable
These bottles are empty when delivered. We recommend that you fill them with the ECOLAB Aseptopol EL75 (2 X 5 Litre)
Detergent Sanitiser product.
This product can be purchased on its own or as part of the Ecolab butchery system.
HOW TO USE (ON SURFACES - WITH SPRAY BOTTLE):
BUTCHERS DEAL: Training and Installation
- Remove any loose debris
- Loosen surface grease and dirt using Aseptopol EL75
- Rinse surface will lean water
- Spray all surfaces with Aseptopol EL75 allowing 30 seconds contact time to kill bacteria
- Dry with a paper towel OR allow to air dry
Cleaning and Sanitation in RETAIL & Butchery AREAS
- On your first order, purchase any 5 products or spend over £150+ from the range of Ecolab products to qualify for free installation of spray soap dispensers and product knowledge training.
- The Installation consists of 3 x spray soap dispensers and 3 pelican pumps
- The Training consists of basic COSHH and product knowledge lasting 30 minutes
Ecolab’s unique CLEANING and SANITISING CHEMICALS are especially developed for superior results at the lowest cost for Retail and Butchery areas.
Make your HACCP plan easy to manage with an Ecolab system
- Designed for best cost in use
- Simple and robust equipment
- Highest level of germ kill
All food businesses must develop documented food safety management procedures based on HACCP, this means that businesses must identify where risks to food safety could occur and how they will control those risks.
As part of your HACCP plan all butchers need to show their cleaning and disinfection arrangements. ECOLAB provide highly respected, professionally graded cleaning products. By using ECOLAB products butchers will be able to have confidence that they are using professional grade cleaning products – which will help them achieve a high quality hazard analysis plan (HACCP)
Having clean premises and working areas is vital for butchers. ECOLAB products will help butchers comply with regulations, increase employee and customer safety and reduce food-borne illness risk
For example, having professionally graded cleaning products will help you reduce the risk from E. coli O157 – i.e. controlling cross-contamination
PROTECT: YOUR BRAND, YOUR CUSTOMERS, YOUR BOTTOM LINE