The second generation PlusZap™ range offers a contemporary aesthetic combined with high specification features, creating a stylish killing grid range ideal for commercial environments.
Suggested area coverage: 40m²
365w x 130d x 262h mm. Covers 40 M². Weight 2.3 KG. Contains 2 x TVX8-12 tubes.
Keep Customers Happy:
- Modern detailing makes this unit ideal for customer-facing areas.
- Robust aluminium finish
- Staggered tubing creates efficient light output, whilst innovative offset killing grid provides a large, effective catch area with easier servicing.
- Mains interlocked catch tray us simple to remove for quick and safe maintenance, with anti-blow out folds.
- Tool free tube removal for a quick and simple service.
- Flexible mounting options for wall, desk or ceiling suspension.
- Independently tested and certified to RoHS and all relevant European standards.
Don’t lose any customers who are put off by flies and worry unfairly about shop hygiene standards
Advanced Insect Control System:
PlusZap™ utilises ultra violet tubes to attract flying insects and then electrocutes them on a killing grid, before collecting them in a removable catch tray
Use 24 hrs a day:
Can be in operation for 24 hours a day, ensuring your premises are kept free of flying insects. Insects are most attracted to units at night when there is no competition from daylight or other light sources.
Modern detailing makes the unit ideal for customer-facing areas
Flexible mounting options:
Ideal for wall, desk or ceiling suspension
CONTENTS OF PACKAGE:
- 1 x PlusZap™ flykiller
- 1 x Mains cable (Type X)
- 2 x Screws, wall plugs and suspension keyrings
- 1 x Suspension chain
- 2 x High powered UV tubes (Fitted)
- Voltage 230V ~ 50Hz
- Dimensions(mm) 365w x 130d x 262h mm
- Coverage 40 Sq. Metres
- Weight 2.3Kg
- Light Output 16W
We do offer replacement bulb tubes (item code: TVX8-12), but please note you will also need to purchase a new starter (Item code: I154) each time a replacement bulb tube is fitted