Enhance your customer service by providing all of your shop staff with name badges.
Proven technique to turn customers into repeat customers.
Supplied as a pack of 10 badges branded with your shop name and/or logo.
- Each pack of 10 badges can have different names on each badge.
- All you need to provide is your design, we will help you do this. And the names you want printed.
- You can have up to 4 colours on your badge and 2 lines of print, one of which must be the employees name.
- The badges are produced from blended ABS engravable plastic.
- If you wish we can provide you with a sample, before you commit an order.
- Badges are oblong , 76mm x 38mm with straight edges and rounded corners.
- Badges are supplied ready to wear with plastic moulded steel brooch pin with self adhesive pad
There is a one off origination charge for a badge set with a corporate logo
Benefits of Staff Name Badges:
- 1 colour £25/€30,
- 2 colours £35/€40,
- 3 colours £45/€50,
- 4 colours £55/€60
Research carried out by mystery shopping and customer experience experts Shopper Anonymous (www.shopperanonymous.co.uk), found that when garden centres they work with introduced name badges for all staff, customer satisfaction ratings rose by a remarkable 12% almost overnight, in comparison to those that didn’t require staff to wear badges.
Mystery shoppers wanted staff to be wearing badges so they could distinguish between staff and other shoppers if uniforms weren’t being worn; said they trusted staff
wearing name badges and were more likely to build up a relationship
conducive to making a sale with someone who wasn’t anonymous.
Having staff wearing name badge will help your business. Customers like to know who they’re being served by and it makes it easier for the staff member to build rapport, thus making it easier to sell on.
Tips for introducing name badges into your business:
- First names only: this helps allay security fears
- Make sure staff understand the benefit of wearing badges and make their importance part of staff training.
- Senior staff need to lead by example by always wearing one.