- Reusable bottles for use with the INSTA-USE Cartridges
- Supplied as 3 bottles and triggers
- Insta-Use cartridges ensures the spray bottles are reused time and time again
- No issues with bottle labelling as the cartridge will only fit in the correct bottle
- Each spray bottle comes with a trigger
- 80% reduction in packaging when compared to ready to use
- Less storage
- Superior performance
This product can be purchased on its own or as part of the Ecolab butchery system.
HOW TO USE ( with INSTA-USE GLASS CLEANER 12X10ML CARTRIDGE:)
BUTCHERS DEAL: Training and Installation
- Spray product onto a clean cloth
- Wipe surface
- Buff surface dry
Cleaning and Sanitation in RETAIL & Butchery AREAS
- On your first order, purchase any 5 products or spend over £150+ from the range of Ecolab products to qualify for free installation of spray soap dispensers and product knowledge training.
- The Installation consists of 3 x spray soap dispensers and 3 pelican pumps
- The Training consists of basic COSHH and product knowledge lasting 30 minutes
Ecolab’s unique CLEANING and SANITISING CHEMICALS are especially developed for superior results at the lowest cost for Retail and Butchery areas.
Make your HACCP plan easy to manage with an Ecolab system
- Designed for best cost in use
- Simple and robust equipment
- Highest level of germ kill
All food businesses must develop documented food safety management procedures based on HACCP, this means that businesses must identify where risks to food safety could occur and how they will control those risks.
As part of your HACCP plan all butchers need to show their cleaning and disinfection arrangements. ECOLAB provide highly respected, professionally graded cleaning products. By using ECOLAB products butchers will be able to have confidence that they are using professional grade cleaning products – which will help them achieve a high quality hazard analysis plan (HACCP)
Having clean premises and working areas is vital for butchers. ECOLAB products will help butchers comply with regulations, increase employee and customer safety and reduce food-borne illness risk
For example, having professionally graded cleaning products will help you reduce the risk from E. coli O157 – i.e. controlling cross-contamination
PROTECT: YOUR BRAND, YOUR CUSTOMERS, YOUR BOTTOM LINE