Pal TX 1000 Wipes Bucket is manufactured with TRITEX, our latest innovation in nonwoven material,
offering unrivalled strength, absorbency and low lint properties at a very cost effective price.
The wipes are impregnated with a dual active disinfectant solution that is totally alcohol free and
tested to EN standards. They are effective against a range of bacteria, viruses, fungi, spores,
yeasts and moulds.
Areas of Use:
This 6 litre bucket of wipes is designed for high use areas, where there is continuous need for the
disinfection of large surfaces. The bucket is small enough to be stored in the area of use, on work
surfaces or by equipment but contains a high number
of wipes to reduce the need for frequent
replenishment. Pal TX 1000 wipes are food safe
yet are suitable in a variety of industries where
reducing the risk of infection or contamination
Benefits of Use:
- Controlled dosage ensures effective disinfection
with each wipe.
- Wipes are tested to a range of European Norms.
- Mechanical action enhances disinfection.
- No requirement for pre-mixing, reducing wastage
and risk of errors.
- Large number of wipes in a small bucket.
- Saves valuable time and reduces the need for
cloths and cleaning solutions.
- 1000 wipes per canister means low cost per wipe.
- Fully recyclable material and packaging.