Five Inch Curved Narrow Flexible Boning Knife with Black Handle
The Victorinox range of professional fibrox handled knives delivers the precision and efficiency required by the butcher trade. The Fibrox handle is praised for its comfort and non-slip properties whilst the Victorinox blade excels in cutting tests for retaining its sharpness.
Regulation for Knives
- 5 inch (12 cm) stainless steel curved narrow flexible blade.
- Narrow blade allows for a very small measured slit to cuts of meat, thereby retaining quality of meat.
- Ideal for poultry, fish and cuts of pork and beef which have a lower density.
- Black non-slip fibrox handle.
- Ergonomic design.
- Dishwasher safe and sterilisable.
Do not order any knife from this site if you are under the age of 18.
It is an offence to carry a knife without lawful authority or reasonable excuse.
We sell these knives for professional use by butchers and related trades.
Proof of age may be requested.