Cook In The Bag - Ovenable Vacuum Pouch 150mm x 250mm. Sold in packs of 100.
Our most innovative products are the Cook In The Bag
range. They are the ideal products for oven- or microwave-ready packaged foods (MAX temperature is 200°C). You can use them to prepare fresh or precooked food in the shortest time possible, in the oven or the microwave. These products are made from high-endurance, high-quality material with outstanding thermal properties. They are perfect for use in any kitchen and any oven.
Cook In The Bag
provides a convenient and easy way to prepare products such as meat, poultry, fish, and also vegetables and dish-ready foods, all without losing the product’s vitamins, minerals, aromas, quality and flavour. All products can be flavoured with our specially developed sauces
for better taste – to achieve the perfect cooking result.
The product's special structure allows them to transform, thus keeping heat applied to the food. When a certain pressure is reached in the Cook In The Bag
pouch, it opens in the corners, allowing vapour from cooking to escape safely. From this moment, the browning process begins and the contents continue cooking in the bag. The food stays juicy in the pouch and, after the process, has the best taste you can imagine. There is no need to move it to a different container – so it’s safe and the kitchen stays clean.
Cook In The Bag has implemented an intelligent sealing structure that will always open part of the seal during the baking/roasting process. This feature provides safety & ease of use, but also a perfect roast and crispy meat effect.
The properties of the Cook In The Bag
material allow usage in the range of -40 to 200°C, so the packaged food can be stored either chilled or frozen, and then be roasted in the oven or warmed up in the microwave. The roasting process can last up to 2.5 hours in the Cook In The Bag pouch.
How long you need to seal the bags will depend on your particular vacuum packer, but many butchers find 6-8 seconds is sufficient.
Cook In The Bag:
- Innovative product that saves time and money.
- Oven bake MAX temperature is 200°C
- No need to pierce
- Safe to use with any equipment (no double-pack needed).
- Intelligent seal implementation
- Wide range of product application.
- High endurance (more than 2 years).
- Suitable for industrial and catering products.
- Can be used by food producers as commercial packaging and also in retail markets.
- Precooked meals can be finished in the microwave in less than 5 minutes, resulting in excellent flavour.
ScobiesDirect have developed a range of sauces that are specifically created to work with our new Cook-In-The-Bag
Generally other sauces & marinades are not suitable for these Cook-In-The-Bags vacuum pouches, so we strongly recommend that you use the sauces above, which have been specifically developed to work with these bags.
Labels for Cook-in-the-Bag vacuum pouches:
- Our ovenable labels are ideal for creating labels for our Cook-In-The-Bag meal solutions.
- Made from semi Gloss RC18 Glassine, these labels are ovenable up to 300 degrees celsius.
- They can be printed using any standard laserjet printer, and are so durable even colours won't fade, so add your own design to the bags and some flair!
- These labels are supplied 4 to a page with 100 sheets per pack.
to find out more about our ovenable labels for our Cook-in-the-Bag roastable vacuum pouches