The Sirman Canova slicers are designed and built to the same superb standards as the other Sirman slicers.
These Sirman slicers feature a rounded design with no sharp edges or visible screws along with a 41mm gap behind the blade which makes this slicer an extremely easy machine to clean.
The Canova slicers are designed for use in restaurants, delicatessens & small butchers with low capacities.
If you are looking to slice medium capacities then please look at the Sirman Palladio slicers or the Medoc slicers.
If you are looking to slicer high capacities then please look at the Sirman Galileo slicer or the Medoc slicersTechnical Information
- Slicer external dimensions (WxDxH) 495x640x495mm
- Slicer blade size 300mm (12")
- Max slice thickness 20mm
- Slicer Motor 0.29hp
- Slicer weight 26.5kg
- Slicer construction rounded aluminium frame with stainless steel screws and fittings.
- Distance between blade and body 41mm (for easy cleaning).
- Slicer feet type telescopic aluminium with rubber base.
- Slicer button type plastic with IP67 rating.
- Slicer drive type belt driven