SuperCore Meat Pads
Liquid absorption is achieved through the patented Micro-pore technology and the exposed edges of the pads.
Meat pads improve your product!
- Hygienic: hinders the growth of microbes
- Functional: absorption and retention also in tilted positions
- Aesthetic: available in black or white/li>
75mm X 120mm (2.95 inches x 4.73 inches)
absorbent cores contain only absorbent materials.
Due to the patented manufacturing technology SuperCore®
meat saver pads are free of adhesives and binders.
This allows Supercore®
to achieve impressive absorption and liquid distribution. But let the numbers convince you: we can deliver up to 30% higher absorbency than other absorbent cores.
- Cellulose-based airlaid core, free of adhesive and binding agents
- Patented production technology
- High absorbency even under pressure
- Excellent fluid dispersion in the airlaid
- minimized material thickness
- Secure retention
- Up to 30% more absorbent capacity than other pads
Technical Data Meatpad (MP):
- Highly effective absorbency for clean, safe and efficient meat, poultry & fish display, storage & transportation
- Enhances the appearance & optimises the sale price of the meat, poultry & fish
- Reduces odour & locks in moisture
- Get exactly the right absorbency you need for the product packed
- Highly effective, low cost absorbency
- Easy handling
- Excellent appearance to provide cost-effective absorption
The Absorption performance is defined in ml/m2
- MP-801 and higher
Absorption through fluff pulp
- MP-1500 and higher
(Medium to high volumes)
Increased Absorption through fluff pulp and SAF (Super absorbent fibres).