Home: Recipes > Sausages
Cumberland Sausage - Does Not Contain GlutenRecipe #1659
Traditional cumberland sausage with an abundance of pepper, sage, parsley and thyme.
Our seasoning is made using ingredients that contain no gluten, however we have not tested it to be Gluten Free.
+ Show Costings
+ Order Items
+ Modify Recipe
Step by Step Guide
1. Mince meat through a 5mm plate
2. Add seasoning to meat and mix thoroughly until fully distributed.
3. Add the iced water to the meat and mix.
4. Immediately (while there is still free water) add gluten free rusk and mix thoroughly. Note: gluten free rusk can take up to three times longer to absorb the water than standard rusk; longer mixing times are required.
5. Re mince through a 5 mm plate.
6. Fill into casings as required.
7. Leave to rest for at least 12 hours before cooking.
🍳 Cooking Suggestion