Home: Recipes > Ready Meals
BBQ Pulled PorkRecipe #1952
Perfect for Summer BBQs
+ Show Costings
+ Order Items
+ Modify Recipe
Step by Step Guide
1. Weigh out the required amount of seasoning into a bowl.
2. Place the meat in the COOK-IN-THE-BAG OVEN-ABLE VAC BAG and add the seasoning - shake well so that the Pork is well covered
3. Place the bag in a vacuum packer, and seal.
4. Cook in the centre of a preheated fan oven at 150℃ (170℃ for non fan) for 2 hours, (note times given are a guideline and will vary across devices, please check meat is cooked thoroughly).
5. Once cooked, remove from the oven, and rest for 15 minutes.
6. Carefully cut open the bag, and drain off the juices and set aside.
7. Place the Pork into a large mixing bowl and using two forks pull the pork apart then combine with the cooking juices.
8. Now add some Mississippi BBQ sauce to enrich the pork and mix well.
9. Place the pulled pork into a suitable container and place in the blast chiller until below 5℃ within 90 mins.
10. Portion out the Pulled Pork into trays as required and seal.
11. You can use the double chamber trays adding in sweet potato wedges, Mexican rice or Colcannon.
12. Serve the pulled pork as an alternative burger topper, as a hot sandwich filling or filling for a hot wrap.
Other Items You Might Need
+ Order Items