Salvador knives and plates are our Economy range.
This stainless steel #32 mincer plate has 4.5mm
holes and has a hub
with 4 notches on the outside.
►It has diameter of 100mm (approx)
►This plate has a hub
for easy removal.
►Manufactured in Italy from Inox stainless steel.
►Salvador are thinner plates, compatible with most machines - except Kolbe and Torrey. See Lumbeck & Wolter (L&W) plates for these machines.
►Recommended that you use a Salvador knife with a Salvador plate.
►Change your plate and knife together, to ensure an efficient usage of your machine.
Care instructions for good working and long lasting life of stainless steel SALVADOR meat mincer plates & knives:
- Always use the same plate & knife together
- Never tighten too hard plate against knife
- Never run the meat mincer without product
- Make sure that the square spindle is not badly worn
- Always wear gloves when handling knives & plates
- Wash plate and knife with hot water only