The CP Rose MK10 RE ham boiler is a floor standing water cooker capable of holding upto 9 hams or other meat joints.
Made from polished stainless steel in the UK, the ham boiler is crafted to ensure that the insulated lid fits as snuggly as possible with the ham boiler base, to provide a steam, vapour and odour resistant seal.
The space between the outer case and inner pan of the ham boiler is also similarly insualted to prevent as much heat loss as possible, enabling the machine to keep a constant temperature and reduce running costs.
The ham boiler has a temperature thermostat which can be set infinitely to provide cooking temperatures from ambient to boiling. The ham boiler is drained by the use of a non-drip tap.
CP Rose make other ham boiler models each with different capacity and heating methods. Please take a look at the rest of the CP Rose ham boiler here.
Alternatively take a look at the Ascoli ham boiler range.Technical Information
- Ham Boiler External Dimensions (WxDxH) 770x750x1092mm
- Ham Boiler Inner Pan Dimensions (WxH) 610x450mm
- Ham Boiler Capacity per Cook 9 x 7kgs trussed joints
- Ham Boiler Power 240V 30amp
- Ham Boiler Element Type Ring Element (under the base of cooker - easy cleaning)