Black Cpet Tray
Dimensions:136 x 120 x 45mm
Suitable for C1, C2 and C3 Compac tray lidding machines
The ideal choice for ready meal applications
Trays black (CPET)
Features and Usage of Containers in CPET (CRYSTALLIZED POLYETHYLENE TEREPHTHALATE):
• Fresh or Ready Meals
• Suitable for hot-filling or pasteurisation;
• Excellent resistance to aggressive chemical agents, to organic and inorganic substances (including oil, fat, etc) and an excellent physiological behaviour (odourless, flavourless);
• High elasticity which make them safe from breakage during handling and transport;
• High barrier to food grade gases;
• Suitable for reheating in microwave ovens or traditional ovens up to +180℃ for 30 minutes;
• Suitable for frozen food down to a minimum temperature of -40℃.
• Can go straight away from freezer to oven.
• Can be used in MAP (Modified Atmosphere Packaging)
Our containers in CPET (crystallized polyethylene terephthalate) are used mainly for reheating ready meals.
The trays in CPET are suitable for packing food products that require to be reheated in traditional ovens or microwave ovens.
The CPET trays are thermo-sealable and are a paramount element of the COMPAC SYSTEM together with the tray sealers and the sealing film reels.
The CPET trays are suitable for packing food in modified atmosphere (MAP).