You are here: Recipes
Organic Haggis Recipe #1210
Time honoured favourite traditionally containing oatmeal, onion, pepper and spices.
+ Show Costings
+ Modify Recipe
EXEC SD_RecipeNutritionalInfo 1210, 'x'
|Per 100g of Recipe|
of which saturates
of which sugars
- Remove windpipe from plucks. Wash & boil for 30 - 40 minutes
- Mince meat through 10mm plate
- Mince organic suet through a 10mm plate
- Blend minced suet with the pluck tops and Organic Blending Co. Haggis Mix
- Add stock or water and remix thoroughly
- Fill into ox bungs or artificial casings and tie ends
- Cook for an hour to an hour and a half at 180°C
|Steam cook for 20-30 minutes, and serve piping hot with neeps and tatties. |
Microwave on full power for 4 minutes, leaving to stand for 2 minutes before serving.